(Matthew 18:20, New Revised Standard Version)
- Nurture their faith through prayer and Bible study.
- Support the mission of the church worldwide.
- Work for justice and peace, and
- Build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church (USA) and witness to the promise of God’s kingdom.
- Presbyterian Women is a church-wide organization whose membership is open to all women.
- Presbyterian Women members are those who choose to participate or be supportive of the Presbyterian Women in any way.
- Presbyterian Women intentionally seeks the membership of women from all racial/ethnic groups so the organization may reflect a vision of the whole church as a community of mutual interdependence in which diversity contributes to wholeness.
- Presbyterian Women gives strong support to the mission of the denomination and determines its own leadership, program, and budget.
Presbyterian Women supports the following ministries:
The Prompter: Newsletter of the Presbyterian Women of New Hope
Winter Issue: 11-30-17, The Prompter